• Keep your ID card, Mobile ID, Smart-ID and Bank-ID codes only for your own use and knowledge; These are your only guarantees of identity on the Internet. Careless handling can be abused primarily against you (not the bank).
• Equip your computer with anti-virus software.
• At the end on the session log out using “exit” button and close browser window or tab.
• Avoid public or unknown devices for performing online banking.
• Nobody, including our bank, will ask from you for "security reasons" passwords or PIN codes. They are always entered during standard login process.
• If you received an e-mail or SMS on behalf of the bank with a link and request to log in - make sure that domain name in the link is our bank's.
• NB! Usually bank does not send you a link with a request to log in. Only exceptions are cases were you have initiated something yourself - applied for loan, placed a deposit.
• If it is necessary to log in to the self-service, it is always safer to go to the bank's website and log in from there rather than to trust the links.
• It can be very difficult to identify the counter-party over the phone. Avoid giving out sensitive personal information and definitely never use passwords or PIN codes in a phone conversations.
We wish you pleasant and secure transactions!
We expect your security related questions at [email protected].
Our Responsible Disclosure Policy can be found here: https://ca.bigbank.eu/security